We are currently recruiting for the position of Freight Co-ordinator/Administrator for our busy Sales department. This is an exciting opportunity to join our successful and expanding company. If you have the skills and experience to fulfill this role please send us your CV using this contact form.
Freight and shipping co-ordination and administration. Reporting to the Sales Office Manager.
1. Prepare weekly packing list with the use of internal systems and reports.
2. Prepare Export documentation in accordance with required international shipping standards and customs requirements.
3. Print Export Packing Notes and arrange daily packing schedule for Despatch Foreman.
4. Update packing schedule using internal systems.
5. Contact Freight forwarders to arrange freight collection.
6. Ensure all freight is collected in a timely manner and update customers.
7. Arrange Invoicing and Export Documentation to be provided to customers.
8. Liaise with Freight Forwarders to ensure best prices are received for all freight consignments.
Key Skills to include:
1. Export procedures and freight terms.
2. Understanding of Incoterms 2015 Rules on Exporting.
3. Understanding of Letters of Credit and other payment terms.
4. Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with customers, freight forwarders and within the organisation.