Freight Logistics Coordinator/Administrator
Sales Office Manager
Main Functions:Arranging all freight for Invicta and Mogensen divisions.
- Preparing packing lists with the use of internal systems and reports.
- Preparing Export Documentation in accordance with required international shipping standards and customs requirements.
- Arranging Export Packing Notes and daily packing schedule for Despatch Department.
- Update future packing schedule using internal systems.
- Dealing with Freight forwarders to arrange efficient transport.
- Ensuring all freight is collected in a timely manner and updating customers.
- Arrange Invoicing and Export Documentation to be provided to customers.
- Liaise with Freight Forwarders to ensure best prices and policies are received for all Invicta and Mogensen freight.
Key Skills to include:
- Knowledge of Export procedures and freight terms. As per Institute of Export and International Trade (Level 3 Customs Practitioner Award or equivalent).
- Understanding of Incoterms 2020 Rules on Exporting.
- Appreciation of changes regarding Brexit.
- Understanding of Letters of Credit and other international payment terms.
- Good inter-departmental communication skills and ability to liaise with customers and freight forwarders