Control Panel Fitter
Looking for long term job security within a growing business? Grantham Engineering Group are looking for an experienced Control Panel Fitter to join the Invicta Drives & Controls team based out of our Grantham Head office.
- Build and assemble bespoke control panels, assemble the wiring of electrical components - of varying size and complexity using electrical schematic drawings, parts lists and specifications.
- Key member of the team, working closely with drawing office department.
- Control panel testing abilities.
- Overtime required during busy periods to meet customer deadlines.
- Customer site visits for installation work when required.
- Occasionally required to work with our motor repair and rewind department and electrical contracting department.
- On-site maintenance and breakdowns when needed.
- 17th edition or higher electrical qualifications desirable but not necessary.
- Good knowledge and understanding of control wiring schematics to the extent of fault finding and rectification.
- Self-motivated and manage own time efficiently.
- Good communications skills.
- Have a naturally positive can-do attitude to solving issues.
- Opportunities of progression to further skill sets such as control schematic drawings and PLC programming.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, with company benefits and a long-term employment opportunities for this well-established Lincolnshire business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested in this role please send your full CV including your current salary details using the form provided.